Information about the lots available below:
- Lots are prices to sell at $34,000.
- Reserve a lot for only $500. 3 lots have already been sold. With 7 remaining, it is time to act quickly.
- Most lots have a frontage width of 94 feet and a depth of 176 feet. Several are longer.
- No water, sewer, or street assessments against the lots.
- Protective lot covenants will assure that all new homes are built to quality standards, keeping housing vales stable, and that the rights of neighboring lot owners are respected.
- To arrange a personal tour of Hendricks, or more information about the subdivision, please contact City Administrator David Blees at 507-275-3192.
Financial incentives are available, depending on qualification.
- Up to $14,000 in lot price reduction.
- Up to $10,000 down payment assistance loan at 0% interest.
- Incentives available for parents who choose to have children attend the Hendricks Public School.
- Incentives available for Hendricks Community Hospital employees.
- Waiver by First Security Bank of Hendricks of the construction load origination fee if the bank finances the house.